Things to do in Portland
Whether you are in town for a few days on business or a longer vacation with the whole family, there are plenty of things to do in Portland. Explore our list of the top attractions and can't-miss sites below.
- Multnomah Falls - At 611 feet tall and located along the Columbia River Gorge, Multnomah Falls is the tallest and most breathtaking waterfall in the state of Oregon.
- Columbia River Gorge - Columbia River Gorge is an astonishing canyon and scenic area spanning over 80 miles between southern Washington and northern Oregon.
- Washington Park - One of the oldest parks in Portland, Washington Park offers fun for the whole family with a zoo, museums, picnic areas, playgrounds, trails, public art, and more.
- Mt. Hood Community College - This 30,000 student public community college is set on a 212-acre campus in Gresham, located just ten minutes away from our doors.
Arts & Culture
- OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) - Bring the kids and explore OMSI, featuring remarkable exhibit halls, hands-on science labs, a large-screen theater, and more.
- Oregon Convention Center - At nearly 1,000,000 square feet, the Oregon Convention Center is the largest in the Pacific Northwest and hosts many conventions and events each year.
- Moda Center (Rose Quarter) - Cheer on Portland's professional men's basketball team or semi-pro hockey club at Moda Center. The arena is also a popular venue for concerts and other events.
- Glendoveer Golf Course - Hit the range at this beautiful, 36-hole golf course. Glendoveer also features four indoor tennis courts, 18-hole FootGolf course, driving range, and pro-shop.
- Lloyd Center Mall - This three-story, historic shopping mall offers an abundance of stores and restaurants for a full day of shopping fun.
- Columbia River Gorge
- Glendoveer Golf Course
- Lloyd Center Mall
- Moda Center/Rose Quarter
- Mt. Hood Community College
- Multnomah Falls
- Oregon Convention Center
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Washington Park