Meeting Space Portland
Corporate gatherings are made easy at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East. Take advantage of 2,100 square feet of flexible meeting space in Portland, plus high-quality amenities. We provide everything you need for a successful meeting. Our dedicated sales team will provide professional care with every detail in mind to make your Portland event a success.
At A Glance
Number of Guest Rooms: 74
Number of Meeting Spaces: Two rooms that can be combined into one large room
Largest Meeting Space: 2,100 sq. feet
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Meetings & Events
You can enjoy many different setup options, from boardroom style to lecture hall style, a presentation room, or ballroom. We provide state-of-the-art A/V equipment as well as professional planning and dedicated teams here to help you create a successful event.
- 2,100 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space
- Fast & free WiFi
- A/V equipment
- Portland International Airport
- Columbia River Gorge
- Glendoveer Golf Course
- Lloyd Center Mall
- Moda Center/Rose Quarter
- Multnomah Falls
- Oregon Convention Center
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Washington Park
How To Get Here
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best Brews® local craft beer
- On-site restaurant & room service
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
- 24/7 fitness center
Four Points Portland East provides easy access to both the airport and downtown. Step out for great local shopping, dining, museums, and more. Hop on MAX, the city's rail system, or call a taxi and explore the city.